Welcome Stephanie Fans of all ages! I hope that you guys enjoy the answers to these questions because they were all questions that at times, you yourself had asked. So enjoy!
Oh, and I changed the tenses because, well it seemed like the best idea at the time; but ultimately it just sounds rather odd. Enjoy though!
1. What does Stephanie like on her hot dogs?
Nothing. I like them plain.
2. What kind of car does Stephanie drive?
I don't have a car- don't need one living in NYC. In fact, I've never owned a car my whole life.
3. What are Stephanie's favorite dream roles?
Well, it's entirely possible that I am either already playing my dream role(s) or that my dream role hasn't been written yet. I'd love to play Mary Poppins when it comes to Broadway, but you already know that. And even if it's on a smaller scale, I'd love to play Eliza in My Fair Lady, Florence in Chess, and Molly in The Unsinkable Molly Brown.
4. What is Stephanie's favorite flavor of ice cream?
Depends on the brand. Ben & Jerry's: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Vanilla Caramel Fudge. Haagen Dazs: Vanilla Fudge, Vanilla, or Butter Pecan. Baskin Robbins: Chocolate Chip. And in the Haagen Dazs stores, which have flavors you can't get in stores, I like their Brownies A La Mode or Belgian Chocolate Chocolate. But really, there's not many ice cream flavors that I don't like.
5. What's the story behind that favorite pink bag she carries?
It's a purse that was given to me at a pre-Tony PR function. I've only been carrying it since June, and will probably only use it through the rest of the summer.
6. What is Stephanie's most embarassing moment?
Probably at the Spelling Bee in 7th grade when I stood onstage, with a really bad perm, and in my nervousness misspelled "boomerang." Good thing none of you were born yet.
7. What is the one thing Stephanie wants us to know, that she's sure we don't know?
It's not just the fourth season of "The Simpsons" that is my favorite- also the fifth. In fact, seasons 3-8 are all pretty great and "The Simpsons" is one of my favorite television shows- others include "The Larry Sanders Show," "It's Garry Shandling's Show," "News Radio," "MASH," "The Honeymooners," "Titus," "Bernie Mac," "Mr. Show with Bob and David," "The Dick Van Dyke Show," "Arrested Development," "Sports Night," "The Mary Tyler Moore Show," "Freaks and Geeks," "Soap," and "Spongebob Squarepants."
8. What is Stephanie's favorite song? To sing?
I love so many different kinds of music and so I could never choose just one as a favorite. Same with singing- and some of the songs I enjoy singing shouldn't be heard by anyone else, so it's pointless to include them here.
9. What is Stephanie's weirdest fan experience?
Fortunately, there haven't been too many truly strange encounters. I did get a letter from one fan, though, who seemed to comment a little too familiarly on my smile and physique... that was a little odd.
10. Would Stephanie ever want to give a concert?
Absolutely, yes! I've pretty much given up hope on Ars Nova asking me to do a show there, so I'm trying to casually put together one myself, maybe at a venue like Don't Tell Mama, although, I'd like to find a space with video capabilities. But if and when I do one, I will let you guys know.
11. What is Stephanie's secret to keeping her hair so shiny?
It's not really a secret- it could be my conditioner (Nexxus Humectress) or my pre-blow dry cream (Rusk Wired) or the finishing cream (Frizz Ease Secret Weapon and Bed Head After Party)
12. Who would Stephanie rather be more like, Lucy or Kate?
Who is Stephanie really more like?
13. What is Stephanie's favorite color?
Depends on my mood, but I enjoy purples + blues.
14. What are Stephanie's favorite flowers?
I love irises because they remind me of my wedding bouquet.
15. What Stephanie's favorite thing about being in "Avenue Q"?
Being considered part of the Broadway community.
16. Does Stephanie have any plans for the future?
Home-wise, getting my bathroom remodeled and cleaning out my closets...personal-wise, planning my next vacation (hopefully in the winter) and catching up with my personal correspondence...career-wise, doing some writing, planning a potential solo cabaret show, and trying to get auditions for the next project.
17. Is there anything that Stephanie would like her fan club to do?
Enjoy your youth while it lasts!
18. What's Stephanie's favorite Broadway show?
It would be difficult to choose one all-time favorite, so I'll give you my most recent favorites: My most favorite origional musical was "Urinetown" and my most recent favorite musical revival was "Assassins."
19. Who out of all the actresses currently on Broadway does Stephanie most admire?
I admire all of teh ensemble gals (+guys) that I've met at events like Easter Bonnet- some of the hardest working, most talented people you'll ever meet, especially my pals over at Fiddler (we did "Avenue Jew" with them).
20. What's the one thing Stephanie wants to say to her fans?
Thanks for all the support!
Well, that's it...hope you kids enjoyed, I know I did!